Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are responsible for causing disease in animals and humans. Many people refer to the Corona virus as COVID-19 which is not an abbreviation. As detailed by the World Health Organization (WHO), COVID-19 is a disease that was recently caused by the Coronavirus and started in China in December 2019. By the end of the first week of April 2020, the disease or pandemic had spread widely. more than 200 countries around the world. Infected humans develop a runny nose, cough, fever, nasal congestion, runny nose, aches, and pains while some others initially do not show these symptoms which help the disease spread even at a faster rate. Since there is no cure available for COVID-19, Social Distance is the only preventive measure available to stop the spread of this disease. All state and state governments are focused on how to maintain social distance and contact. Now, in several countries, it seems that many people follow the rules set by the government. and some don’t. This article is for all citizens of the country who care about their families and their country.
As stated by WHO, there are no vaccines and drugs available for the disease. So, infected humans should be given medication and supportive care for their symptoms. Vaccines and possible drugs are now being tested (by the first week of April 2020). Now the question is how to stop the infection? It was clear that maintaining distance and contact was the only way.
Duties and responsibilities of citizens during the Corona Virus pandemic:
As it became clear that social distancing was the only option, all governments were focused on lockdowns and closures to reduce infection and community contact. People should not go outside for a certain period to avoid contact and infection. To be civilized, all citizens must understand the emergency and must be vigilant. Here we have some important responsibilities to follow.
- Do not spread rumors about such spreads, statistics, drugs, patients, etc.
- Avoid abuse of social media to spread unnecessary panic
- Do not buy food and other foodstuffs in large quantities. Leave some for the others too.
- Do not buy cleaners and other hand washing fluids in large quantities. Buy the right amount for your family.
- Follow the advice issued by the government.
- Wear a mask if you experience symptoms and it is advisable to wear Respokare NIOSH N95 and remain isolated to avoid contact.
- Do not travel while locking or shutting down.
- Avoid gatherings and gatherings. Start working from home.
- If you are traveling from overseas or another state, keep yourself in isolation.
- If you are going out on an urgent need, wear a mask and maintain a distance of 1 meter (3 feet) from people.
Apart from these tasks, you have to understand that locking up or yelling won’t help the administration get anything. That is only to keep people away from diseases that have no cure. So, it is advisable to adhere to the rules and stay at home.